Thursday, March 3, 2011

Thanksgiving Time at Temple Square


My brother Brandons family stayed with us for a few days before Thanksgiving. It was so much fun to have our little place bustling with kids and laughter and some good late night conversations with the "adults". I loved seeing my niece and nephews get so excited about snow, when it is now the norm for me. Of course you have to go to Temple Square if you are visiting SLC so Stone and I tagged along for the day. Stone was pretty good but had it after a couple of hours. He was pretty busy during the Testaments movie and told me it was boring, ha...then luckily he slept through the Joseph Smith movie so I could enjoy that one. It was nice to walk around and see all the Christmas decorations without all the crowds.


Beau my nephew and Stone

Tiff and Cruz






Brandon's family and Stone and I
We were so happy to have them visit, since we don't get to see my side of the family very often.



No comments: