Monday, March 7, 2011

Brothers


I love this little face he just keeps getting cuter and bigger everyday.
At his two month check up he was 11lbs 7 oz and 23.5 inches. He is already grown out of most of his 0-3 month jammies. He is such a happy, pleasant baby and is smiling all the time. He has made the cutest baby noises from day one, he is quite talkative for a little guy, and he can also be very serious. He is a total porker and will sometimes be gnawing on his fist 30 minutes after I have fed him. He has only spit up once or twice which is amazing. Stone spit up all the time and still has a way sensitive gag reflex. Stone will laugh so hard he throws up sometimes. Merrick still wakes up 2-3 times a night but I am feeling a little less of a zombie lately...I am getting used to toting around two boys and just loving having a bigger family now.


Merrick also rolled over from tummy to back at 5 weeks. He does it almost once or twice a day but has learned if he is not wanting to roller over he just lays his head to the side and rests. He never cries during tummy time just a few grunts :) He definitely does not spend as much time o his stomach as Stone, since everytime I put M on the floor Stone thinks it is fun to try to jump over him. Other than almost jumping on Merricks head Stone is an excellent big brother and is actually very gentle with him which is surprising for my little ruffian.



My big boy I can't believe he will be 3 in less than a month. He is talking up a storm, and has quite the attitude these days. Fun, fun, fun. If I ask him to do something he will say, "I'm busy mom." or "Just a minute." He says the word Stupid way too many times a day and trust me we have tried everything...He even likes the taste of hot sauce. This boy is as fun-loving, and cuddly as it gets but he is sooo stubborn. I can tell already he is a tricky one to discipline. He cracks me up everyday and there is never a quiet or dull moment with him around. I love this boy and hope him and Merrick are best friends someday.



Merrick working and Stone relaxing






No comments: