Friday, March 4, 2011

Valentine's Day and a few snap shots


So for Valentine's Day I got Spence a picture frame that says "The Boys" but I realized I didn't have any decent picture of the boys to put in the frame. Of course I waited until the day off V-Day to take a few pics and they were both not feeling it...plus my memory card was almost full on my phone so for only taking about 10 shots and for my average camera they turned out okay. This top one was the winner with Merricks spastic arm and all, ha. Spence is so sweet and sent red roses, chocolates and lavender bubble bath from 1-800 flowers I think. He is so good to me, even though he knows I think Valentine's Day is way too commercialized.Spence's parents took us all out to Texas Roadhouse for dinner and they watched Stone while we went to a movie. Merrick slept through the whole movie, it was great.


Stone kept screaming too big, he's too big. He did not want to hold or have his brother leaning against him...and poor Merricks head was bobbling everywhere.

Merrick just about to cry. You can really see how different there eye colors are in this pic and their coloring in general. Stone is our mexican and Merrick is our white boy. It is crazy to see how much Merrick looks like Spence when he was a baby. If I had a scanner I would show everyone. We still can't tell if his eyes will be blue or green but Stone already had super dark eyes at M's age.


He totally has Spences mouth it is soo cute.




I took this one with my phone...I just think he looks so cute here. He is about 6-7 weeks in this pic.


1 comment:

Razzle Dazzle Berry said...

Oh so happy to see pictures of all of you and congrats on the new baby!! Love ya Brooke!!