Friday, March 4, 2011

New Years Eve


We look so tired! My chapstick looks like a milk mustache ha!
My Aunt and Uncle stopped by for a visit earlier in the day and brought Merrick some gifts. It was so nice to see them. That evening we watched a few movies including the new Nanny McPhee which Stone loved and we thought was pretty cute also.


Merrick snoozin, he had a little eye infection so his eyes are all glossy.

Stone had to wear these pajama bottoms that are way to small with the shirt he was wearing that day. My mom is on the couch. She is a trooper and slept on that couch for almost 3 weeks. We made a bed by putting the two couches together but I am sure she missed her bed at home.


Spencer's mom got the men in the family a balloon animal kit. Spence rocked at it. He started with a dog or "easy" animals and he made me these two lovebirds by the end of the night. See I told you we had a wild New Years!




I just had to throw in a picture of my Mom since we didn't take a whole lot of pictures in general when she was here. I love her so much and I can never thank her enough for all the help she gave us at this time.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

so happy to be the first.