Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween


My little garden gnome. I looked everywhere to find a hat or white beard but found nothing. I didn't want a whole outfit because we alread had the laitterhosen (spell check please) and thought that would be perfect for a gnome. I made his hat and beard for less $1.00. (Good thing that was all because he HATED it. I thought he would be more prone to wear it with elastic holding the hat on, but he basically fought with me and started crying everytime I tried to put it on him. I love 2 year olds! I wish he had gone around trick or treating like this but he went everywhere...


Like this! People thought he was pinocchio or a swiss yodeler. And I walked around carrying his hat/beard. So sad! We went to the Tracy aviary like last year but there was way less activities and candy, so Spence and I were kind of bummed. And it started pouring later so we went trick or treating in the mall. The mall was warm :) and packed and Stone definitely got plenty of candy. Our ward was lame and didn't do a trunk or treat.

I love this one. With a little bribery we got Stone to put on his hat to show Grandma and grandpa T. We thought we would try to trick or treat on actual Halloween night...but my in-laws live in a very L.D.S. neighborhood and there was not one trick or treater in sight. Got to love Utah! G & G were so nice and filled the rest of Stone's plastic pumpkin with lots of chocolate.


We brought this hat along too so he could be a cute little Swiss boy, but this hat did not last very long either.







2 comments:

erica said...

BROOKE!! i found your blog off of natalies. i'm so glad i did.
stone is looking so old...and his halloween costume is to die for! so so darling!!

and your pregant?? CONGRATS!! when are you due? what are you having? has everything been going okay?
oh i hope so.
anyway, glad i can peek into your life every once in a while!

hope all is well!
i miss visiting you.

. said...

PERFECT! I think Stone's chubby little cheeks are the best part of the costume.