Tuesday, November 2, 2010


Stone is in love with his soccer ball these days, not so much into smiling for the camera. He runs all over the backyard and front yard and I play defense as best I can with my big belly. He can even drop kick the ball pretty far. We can't wait to put him in a little soccer team next fall.


Stone doing some push ups, okay maybe he's just rolling around.

I never take belly shots because #1 my belly is so much bigger than with Stone and #2 I so desperately need to dye and shape my hair. I am trying to grown my hair out and its at the ugly inbetween stage. I know if I get it cut they will cut too much off, so it is what it is. Don't mind the crazy clutter mess in the kitchen. Trying to rush out the door to church.


Stone is always so excited to go to church. He yells out Lets go Mom and Dad, CHURCH, CHURCH. I hope he stays that excited forever ; )


No comments: