Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Bear Lake- Spence's 33rd Birthday


We celebrated Spence's 33rd birthday at my aunt and uncles cabin at Bear Lake. We went last year same time so I guess it has become kind of a tradition at least while we live in Utah. I have never been to Bear Lake during busy season so there are some activities that are shut down but it is so nice to relax with hardly anyone around. We stayed for three nights and of course had chocolate covered rasberries and got the hugest pizza called Ol Ephraim...which we snacked on the leftovers for the next two days. Spences parents came for one night to celebrate Spencer's actual b-day, so that was fun.


The weather was warmer than last year, water still freezing as ever. The water is so shallow you can walk out for quite a while. I walked out til about my waist and layed out on a dock. I didn't swim much other than that, pansy I know. Stone loved the beach and getting so dirty in the sand and pulling the wagon, etc.

Dad getting serious about the sand castles. Spence would create something and Stone would destroy it.



Stone diggin


Not the best picture, but just relaxing in the cabin after our huge pizza dinner.



No comments: