Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Miscellaneous


"You can never have enough blue eyeshadow." I have to do my makeup when Stone is sleeping or completely distracted. He freaks out if he can't put on make up too, just eyeshadow(face shadow and chapstick or lipgloss. If this eyeshadow was black he would look like one of the band members from KISS, lol.


Stone's last picture with a bottle sometime early August. I just think this picture is funny because the look on his face is totally grumpy and then he's sporting the Jesus macaroni necklace from nursery (He insisted on keeping his necklace on as long as possible).



A snapshot at the S.L.C. aquarium. I was too busy chasing him to get anymore pictures.


I love finding pictures my husband takes, it cracks me up. I find a lot of self portraits while driving and mug shot poses, hah. I loved his big webbed hand! Thats why he can kick my butt swimming across the pool, but I can still float and tread water better than him : )



We push our sectional couch together because we love to snuggle and put our feet up. My belly growing!!!



1 comment:

Natalie and Ryan said...

Cute, we missed you this weekend. Hope you had a good Halloween. We will need to get together in a couple weeks again. -Natalie