Tuesday, November 2, 2010

John Mayer/Owl City Concert


Stone was in heaven running around the grass. Luckily I never had to chase him much with the help of Spence and my niece and nephew. He was dancing around to the music and later in the evening he toally interrupted a couples makeout session. They just laughed, which I was glad about...I thought it was pretty funny too.


Before the concert got started.

Making the trek to the amphitheater

Happy Boy!




Happy parents. Spence is smiling on the inside :)
Tam (Spencer's sister invited us to go to this concert with her and her kids. I have not been to a real concert in a long time, so I had so much fun...Except for the fact that it was really chilly that night and being pregnant having to walk a million miles to a bathroom about 3 different times...It was all worth it though. We left the concert a little early to beat some traffic (Spencer's idea, we are getting so old)


No comments: