Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Our visit to Caldwell, Idaho


Stone and his cousin Haley. Stone not wanting to be hugged so much. We went to visit my sister Stacey and her family towards the end of September. My parents were there also. We went to a fun place where the kids could play games, do go-carts, miniature golf and bumper boats. Stone was less than an inch to short for the bumper boats and they still would not let him go. He was soo sad. But he won lots of tickets and prizes, doing surprisingly well on the games. We went to a buffet for dinner. The girls shopped a little, and we just had fun catching up.


Stone was obsessed once again with Haleys pink jeep and her bike with training wheels. I have yet to find Stone a bike around the same size. He has already outgrown his trike and is ready for something a bit more challenging.





My sister had tons of art ideas for the kids. I love Stone's serious face while painting. After we got home to Utah I bought Stone some paints and he asks to paint or use his colors (markers) all the time. He has even left some lovely art work on the walls.



We had a short but fun weekend. It's always great to see family as much as possible. I don't know why I never take more pictures but these were the five I had and they were all of Haley and Stone, hah.


No comments: