Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Pumpkin Decorating


We painted and glitter painted (thanks to Martha) pumpkins instead of carving this year. We thought Stone would have more fun doing this since he is so into painting lately and I don't exactly trust him with a knife. He is so independent he won't let you help him with most things. I painted a generic jack olantern face and Stone did the rest.


Stone with his long hair...His Dad freaks out when I give the slightest mention of a haircut. I don't want to cut out his curls but just shape it up...Can you believe I use detangler spray on my little boy. I am definitely going to trim it before he meets his new brother :)


Painting away!


Glittering pumpkins on a different night.



Dad getting in on the glitter action. They turned out pretty nice and you can use for decorations for Thanksgiving also.



No comments: