Monday, August 23, 2010

Wedding Season


The beautiful bride Aimee and the handsome groom Kong.
They had on of the most beautiful wedding settings I have ever seen at Nestldown in the Los Gatos mountains. It was seriously a fairytale wedding! It's so nice to see two people sooo in love.


Some of my best girl friends from jr.high and high school. I love these girls. I don't see them very often but it is so fun when I do. They are each so beautiful inside and out and so accomplished.
L-R Kirin, Lindsey, Jen and moi


My capture could not capture the beauty of this place and how green and lovely it was.

Aimee walked down crazy steep dirt/wooden stairs...I almost fell coming down luckily not toomany people noticed. She walked down with much more grace and she had her fathers arm to hold on to. Come on Spence where were you when I needed you. Oh, yeah I left him and Stone at home while I went to this wedding and visited friends, and all my siblings were in town.


No comments: