Monday, August 23, 2010

Miscellaneous late June and July


Stone's owie...This was taken the day after, so it looks a little better than it dead, he had a rockin goose egg above his right eye too...he always is hitting his head in that same spot, poor guy. He climbed in our neighbors doggie door to play with their dog (unbeknownst too me)and then came climbing out only to topple down face first down about 5 steep cement steps. And I was inside the whole time, what an awesome mom I am.


Stone at Huntington Beach with some of our friends. We were in the "O.C." for a quick weekend trip to attend Jason and Brittany's wedding. We missed their sealing in the Newport Beach temple but made it in time for the ring ceremony and reception on the yaught (sp?) in Newport Harbor. I was feeing too tired from our drive to dance but the company was great, the appetizers were yummy, and the ambience was amazing. Such a great wedding idea!!! I did not want to carry my purse all night so I did not get any pics...And my husband was looking very smooth and yummy that night too. We have a few tagged photos on face book but thats it. Amber and Tad so generously let us stay with them and we swam and our kids played and we went to the beach. A very funfilled 48hours.

Stone sporting his cute little tan at the Children's Discvoery Museum in SLC. My friend Natalie has a pass so we get to go for free with her sometimes. It is alot of fun.


Stone and I boating




My only pic from the 4th of July (actually it was the 2nd) bike parade in Centerville. Stone rode with his cousins Zach and Abbie...he ended up being dead last because he would not let me or anyone else help him. Mr. Independent!!! I had an usher trying to usher him (us) along and the cop car as you can tell was right behind us...no pressure lol. We saw fireworks that night and watched a parade the next morning and swam. Fun times!


No comments: