Monday, August 23, 2010

Miscellaneous May-Early June


This is pure comfort. He falls asleep like this sometimes. I am jealous I have never been able to sleep well on my back.


Stone loves his bath time. He would take 2-3 baths a day if I let him. He loves taking a bath with dad...which kind of makes me laugh because our tub is not that big, so a ton of water always splashes out.

Stone and his crazy eyebrows! We got him this little skateboard at D.I. for $2 he loves it. He is so into X-games which I am soo happy about. He would literally sit for about an hour and watch skateboarding or dirtbiking during the x-games this year. He is juist in awww and kept saying over and over, "cool", "wow", and when I would leave the t.v. for a seond he's like, "mom look, or mom watch". It cracked me up.


His classic I am in trouble look or the look after he falls and is embarrassed/mad that attention is being drawn to him at that time...



How can you not love that face?



No comments: