Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Funny sayings


I couldn't fit this one in my last post. I love his smile! I just wanted to remember some of the funny things Stone says at this age (28 months).
1) He calls me Honey, more than he calls me Mommy.
2) He says, "Eww, that is nasty." if someone burbs or toots, including himself.
3) He will say, "Excuse me, bless you, thank you, or sorry" before Spence and I even get a chance and should be the first one saying it. He beats us to the punch (which I am glad about). Spence and I want to raise kids with very good manners, because alot of kids don't seem to have them anymore.
4) He has my bad habit of being overly apologetic. He uses the word sorry, when it's not even necessary. For example he was kicking his ball across the grass in the backyard and he trips over the ball and falls down, and says, "Sorry, pauses a second and says, it's okay"
5) He points to bums and yells, "Poop". He did this very loudly in line at wal-mart to a lady about 2 feet in front of us. Luckily she did not turn around. We are working on that it's a bum, but it's not quite sinking in yet.
6) He calls spoons, "Soup".
7) He has a little lisp with certain words, especially when he says, "Yes" He also makes a lot of words plural like, "Love you Dads", "I wants to eats". You get the idea.
8) When he attempts to whisper he sounds like the Godfather. I can't help but laugh. I know there are more and more funny things everyday but this is all I can remember for now.

1 comment:

. said...

I love that face! It is so funny to hear the things kids say when they start talking. Love that sorry, it's ok one.