Monday, August 23, 2010

Summer fun


We have passes to Lagoon and have been about 5-6 times so far this summer. Stone loves to get on every ride he can, and is very upset when he is too short for others. It is so fun to just see his face light up every time we turn into the Lagoon parking lot. We have spent alot of late afternoon/evenings there because it is cooler and we are wiped out after 3-4 hours.


Here he is on Puff the Dragon with Dad and Cousin Zach. The rest of our lagoon pictures aren't very closeup but you get the idea. He loves the place and it gives us something fun to do.

My little dalmatian! Stone could play for hours in Grandma and Grandpa Thompson's backyard. They have two ponds and he just throws rocks forever, feeds the fish and loves to scoop up whatever with the net.



I love this expression


Stone and Dad with the manual lawnmower. Gotta start them young on the chores...good thing Stone likes to help out for now. We will see how long that lasts.
We have also swam soooo much this summer but I never remember to bring my camera or I am doing a few swim lessons. Stone was doing so well the beginning of the summer and then he recently fell in and that scared him pretty bad. I hope he can enjoy it again soon. I am not giving up.



3 comments:

Carmen said...

Read 'em all, loved 'em all! You seriously make me laugh with your bi-annual blog updates. I was totally dying over the doggie door incident, I have some similar stories of my boys getting out without my knowledge. They are sneaky little things!

JasonDebbie said...

Finally some pictures! I can't believe how big stone is, thats craziness. Its funny in the pics from his b-day party everyone is in jackets, and for mckenna's b-day a week earlier than that we here in AZ had t shirts and flip flops! I would rather have the jackets and pretty trees personally, rather than t shirts and butt ugly cactuses. Excuse me, Cacti.

. said...

Stone reminds me of a teddy bear, he is SO cute! Love that last picture of him and Spencer mowing the lawn, way to put him to work while he is nice and young!