Tuesday, August 3, 2010

We are having a BOY!

I went to the doctor yesterday and we found out we are having a boy. We are very excited. I am so happy for Stone to have a brother fairly close in age. I really hope they enjoy eachother like my brothers did and still do. It is also somewhat of a relief because there are more complications with girls with C.A.H. than boys. We decided not to do the amniocentesis and just wait for the PKU results when the baby is born. So we can rest alot easier for now. We also have all the boy clothes, toys, etc...so financially that is very nice for us. Of course someday a girl would be nice but I think for now two boys is just what our family needs. We are still due on Christmas Eve. I was born on the 23rd so for his sake and my big pregnant self I hope he is born before Christmas :) Coming soon my pictures from Easter to the present.

2 comments:

Carmen said...

Congratulations! I LOVE having two boys they are so much fun and they really love playing together. You will love it too!

Natalie and Ryan said...

YEAH! I was happy to hear the news. Thanks for texting me last week. I am happy that it will be a boy.