Saturday, November 7, 2009

Halloween 2009


Stone loved Halloween this year and he loved his costume. We have been watching Pete's Dragon alot lately, too. Everyone is watching Pixar and the Thompson's are stuck in the 70's j.k. I was so born in the wrong time, I know.


Stone barely stood still long enough to get bird tracks painted on his face.

On the go, as always.


After the aviary we went trick or treating near my in laws. I think Spence has more fun then Stone. We probably went to 25 houses which is alot for an 18 month old. He insisted on carrying his heavy pumpkin bucket most of the way also. We visited my inlaws neighbors who have the most decked out Halloween house I have ever seen. Stone loved it. We finished off the night with Grandpa Thompson's grilled cheese and homemade fries. This was such a fun Halloween.


3 comments:

Natalie and Ryan said...

Hey Brooke, it is fun to see your blog and your pictures of your cute family. Your Halloween sounded like fun. Great costumes too.

Anonymous said...

i love that Stone and Dane had the same costume! That is awesome

Anonymous said...

Adorable Dragon!!