Saturday, November 7, 2009

First Snow October 27th


This is exactly how I felt when it started snowing in October, noooo. Where is my shorts and flip flop weather? I wanted Stone to experience this new weather so after about twenty minutes getting him bundled (slight exaggeration), he poops his pants, I curse under my breath j.k. , I rebundle him than finally go outside. He was not loving the white stuff like I thought he would. When he tripped a couple times he just laid there and rolled around like Randy from the Christmas Story (no joke), he was mad, and mad that his hands were so cold, so it hurts more when he falls now...poor kid. I seriously don't know how women raise multiple children in a 4 season state and actually get them out the door on time in the winter. It took me more time to get Stone bundled than we actually spent outside, how sad. I am def not excited for winter especially with such a BUSY outdoorsy boy.


His only smile when he saw his friend Sydia outside. Our backyard got a couple inches this was just the beginning.

Sydia and Stone snuggling up with the bear after taking off their snow gear.

1 comment:

Natalie and Ryan said...

You put pictures of Sydia up. I didn't see those before. I put the same picture of them by the bear on our blog. That was a fun day.