Friday, November 6, 2009

Labor Day Luau at Thanksgiving Point


Spence had a horrible cold on Labor day so we had to just leave him at home and have fun without him. Hey, the tickets were paid for. This is my niece Abbie, sis in law Tam and my m.i.l. Margot. The food was actually really good for a huge buffet and they had real pineapple not the canned stuff which made me really happy. You never know with a "Utah" luau. Btw I have never seen so many polynesians congregated in one area since BYU-H. Fun!


I spent most of the night chasing Stone and he wanted to roll down the grass every chance he could get. P.S. Picnics not the best way to eat with a 17 month old...food everywhere, and pickin at everybody elses plates, knocking drinks over...a mess.

This boy was my favorite. He owned that stage and was so cute and so confident, I loved it. We had to leave early, but what we saw was great. I did miss the Tahitian dancers though, that is usually my favorite...I love how fast they can shake it.


Stone loving the watermelon rind more than the watermelon.


No comments: