Monday, October 27, 2008

Trip to Las Vegas

As you can see I got another haircut. I finally think I am at a length I like. I am glad I did not dye my hair because last minute I had to take Stone with me and he was good until about the last 10-15 minutes and he was fussing and I held him on my lap. His little polar fleece pants were covered in my hair, yuck. Luckily my cousin cuts my hair and has kids so she was really cool about me bringing Stone, but hopefully my next visit can be a bit more relaxing. This is the best self portrait I could get, sorry.

Last weekend we went to Las Vegas to visit Jason's family before they move back to Hollister. I forgot how fun it is to roadtrip with my husband. We have the best conversations, listen to good music and just enjoy the ride. Stone was such a good boy all weekend, including both ways in the car. LOVE HIM!!! I enjoyed the weather so much but Jason's pool was a little too chilly for Stone. They have the coolest house one level, over 3,000 sq ft, 4 beds 3.5 baths, a huge master bedroom on the other side of the house, a great open floor plan and a pool and spa in the back. Obviously much to big for us now, but a future dream, nonetheless.
We went to my favorite indoor swap meet and I bought concentrated perfume and cologne oils for Spence and I. I was so glad that vendor was still there because I had not been back in 4 years. It is truly the only stuff that is modest in price lasts forever on my skin and is agreeable to a person like me. The alcohol in regular perfume dries my skin and makes me itch like crazy. I love perfume so I suffer the itchy neck.
We ate the best home cooked food all weekend and the boys and big boys played rockband which was fun to see. We took a short walk down the strip to Bellagio and Caesar's Palace, two of my fav's. Spence and Stone had never seen the fountains at Bellagio so that was amazing as always. The inside of Bellagio was decorated so cool, I am sorry the pictures did not turn out better or do it any sort of justice. Our camera is going so crazy, it shut off after inside of Bellagio and would not work the rest of the weekend. UGH!

No comments: