Monday, October 27, 2008

Stone Update

Stone turned 6 months on October 8th, I know a little late. At his checkup he was a healthy 16lbs and 6oz and 25inches. He definitely gets enough to eat. As you can see from the picture in his stroller he has been teething and finally after a rough week of sleep for us and pain for him he got his two bottom teeth. His new toothy smile is adorable. Sure wish we could get all the teething overwith all at once. Anyhow he is sitting up pretty well by himself and he loves to roll around everywhere. No crawling yet, but he has been doing some cute little push ups and having a blast on his jumper/bouncy seat. He jumps like a maniac, especially if we have company over....little show off. j.k. My parents came out for a quick visit over conference. We went to Gardener Village had lunch and looked at all the cute shops and witch decorations. My mom also helped me with an awesome Thanksgiving centerpiece (she did 90%). Then we finally went to the Cheesecake factory which just opened about a year ago in Utah. I love seeing my parents it is always so fun. I wish I had pictures but my camera was not working the day we were out...

No comments: