Thursday, October 2, 2008

Catchin up

Why can I never post my pictures in the right order?? Why?? So we have had a busy past month or so. The picture of Stone's first ride on a carousel and train was back in mid July when our family went out to San Jose for a visit. For some reason our cute pics from the aquarium weren't scanned right so I am movin on to more current events.

The last two pics are of my handsome husband who just celebrated his 31st b-day on September 14th. I usually like to surprise him with a gift on his birthday but this year no surprise...I took him to a local mixed martial art fight(s) and surprised him with a new steel string guitar...it just was an early surprise since I got the fight tickets at the guitar shop. Plus he's left handed and plays guitar right handed but I forgot that in the store...I ended up buying the right kind though. Anyhow I think I am back to surprises next year even though my husband could care less about gifts. I did surprise him with a yummy breakfast made a yummy dinner. He wanted homemade donuts instead of a cake so I tried my hand at donut making. They actually turned out pretty well for my first stab at it. I can cook but anytime a recipe requires yeast and rising I am always keeping my fingers crossed to see if it comes out ok. Our immediate family on the Thompson side came over and enjoyed the donuts and eachothers company.

No comments: