Friday, July 23, 2010

We're baaaaaaaaack continued


Spence and I at a friends wedding in Vegas last November. I forgot to put in first post. This is a rare shot of just the two if us. We left Stone for the weekend with G&G thompson and stayed at the Tahiti Village for a screamin deal. The pool and spa were open for 24 hours so that was fun. We had fun at the wedding and I was loving the dancing. I stopped by the LV swap meet which I love and Spence and I accidentally came upon Wanderlei Silva's M.M.A. gym and we got to meet Wanderlei, who was sooo nice and surprisingly much smaller in person. So nice to get away with the hubster but I missed Stone after two days.


Our Karate kid, My brother Jason got this for me years ago on his mission I think. Stone seriously wants to "play fight" wrestle 24/7. Spence is definitely his dad.

Stone loves to help me bake, cook, unload the dishwasher, sweep, such a great li'l helper. He loves to get into the flour and especially loves salt. His body naturally loses a lot of salt so he literally climbs up to get the salt shaker at our house at G'ma's at restaurants...it is pretty funny.


Stone and I before a gymnastics meet at the U. We went with another couple it was so fun and Utah has an awesome team. Stone kept saying wow and cool at their moves.



This is a Sowards family tradition. An eskimo lady made my dad this coat for his future babies on his mission in Alaska in the early 60's. Everyone of his kids and grandkids have a picture in this coat. Stone looked so adorable but he was not so happy in it.



No comments: