Friday, July 23, 2010


Stone on his cousins big girl bike with training wheels and Dora helmet.


Stone is not scared of slides so this pic is hilarious.There are so many great parks everywhere in Austin even for those kiddos tired of shopping with their mommies...even parks in the strip malls, great idea. Watching five under five at the park and taking them to ice cream alone was no easy task, but I am glad we went anyway. I go crazy in a house all day.

At Zilker Park....in Austin....Amazing, they call it their version of central park. It is about half the acreage of New York's central park and obviously Austin is much less populated. They have people on the lake, kayaking, paddle boarding, there is an area to swim. They have a great park and train ride. If I lived here I would seriously go with my family there all the time.



The triplets on the train Aubrey, Brock and Caleah. I can't believe they start kindergarten in the fall.

No comments: