Sunday, August 30, 2009

Aaron and Fitriah's Wedding July 26, 2009


Whoops sideways. This is McKenna one of Spence's friends kids, she is hilarious, and loved Stone to pieces.


Stone was the hit of the party bustin out some serious moves on the dance floor. This kid was seriously born with some rythymn. He is so fun to watch and is not shy at all. After he got sick of being inside on the dance floor he kept sneaking outside

Spence is on duty towards the end of the reception. I probably ran out side 15 times to try and catch him in my heels. This one time I thought he was with someone else and I look outside on the grass and he is headed toward the edge of the property/cliff and there is a very pregnant woman trying to stop him. I was so embarassed that I didn't have a better eye on him and of all people this poor overheated prego momma was keeping my child from possibly running of the cliff. I was grateful for her and kept a better eye on my child afterward.










No comments: