Friday, January 9, 2009

No place like home for the Holidays

My brother Brandon and I



My hubster


Family gathered around watching Uncle Spence's second M.M.A. fight. I could always find my husband in another room or outside wrestling one of our nephews.

Mercedes very proud of her new hot pink shuffle. Very great playlist. Her Logan and I were rocking out. I love that my nieces and nephews know good old bands before there parents were even born. I have a very eclectic music taste but I am always a sucker for good ol rock n'roll like Zeppelin, Hendrix, AC/DC, Styx, Rush, etc. You get the picture. My niece Mercedes said the cutest thing, "Aunt Brooke I can't believe it we like the same music and have the same toes." Her parents have told her she has had my barney rubble toes since she could remember probably. Anyhow it just cracked me up, but very true indeed.



The twinner toes, although hers are much cuter than mine.
Don't worry this will be the last post/picture of my feet...ever...I promise.



2 comments:

RHS said...

poor girls...i have those same toes! only mine are worse. trust me. just ask nick....on second thought. don't ask nick....he'll just make fun of me some more.

JasonDebbie said...

yes I'm totally doing the regis and kelly baby thing. Hee hee!