Friday, December 19, 2008

Holiday Baking For Dummies

I like to cook but I would never say I am fantastic at baking cookies, breads, etc. I added this fool proof recipe to my spread of Christmas goodies to share this year and it was quite the hit. If you like the salty sweet combo try it out. It takes less than five minutes and is even easier to make then rice krispie treats.
Rollo Pretzel Treats:
Ingredients: Mini twisted pretzels, rolo candy, and pecan halves

Set oven at 200 degrees. Arrange pretzels on a cookie sheet. Place one unwrapped rolo in the center of each pretzel. Put in oven for about 3 minutes. Remove from the oven and lightly press a pecan half on top of each rolo so it sticks to the pretzel. Remove pretzels from the cookie sheet and let cool. Then enjoy the yummy morsels.

1 comment:

Dan and Janay said...

I'm glad you found me! I hope you are doing well. Your son Stone is so cute! I found out a few weeks ago that I'm having a boy in May. We are excited to add this little guy to our family.
How are you doing? And how is mommy life for you?
Janay (Koutz) Hunt