Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A Few Days in H.B.











The first week of December I had a chance to visit Amber and her family in Huntington Beach. Her mom was helping her with the kids while she was in the hospital and at home on bedrest and stayed as long as she could. Amber still was under strict doctors orders to not do any heavy lifting, or driving, etc. I am not working right now and I selfishly wanted to see her and her kiddos since I couldn't see her until Christmas, so I made the flight to LBC with Stone. I know I was not as big of help as her mom but it was good to help where I could and especially catch up in person. During the week Stone cut his top two teeth and started doing a funky crawl that looks like the worm dance move...so cute. Amber was nice enough to take some pictures and video Stone trying his hand at swimming and crawling. It was especially nice have some t-shirt weather in December. Don't mind the pasty white pictures of me in the spa, remember I do live in Utah, and clearly I don't hit the tanning beds or the whitening teeth trays. Stone was in HEAVEN in the spa and especially floating in the inner tube by himself.

1 comment:

jenica said...

i LOVE that pic of him in the tube. haha! way too cute.
i'm glad you got away for a bit, what i wouldn't do for a day in the sun...

xoxo