Thursday, August 28, 2008

Stone update




Stone had his four month check up about two weeks ago, I can't remember his percentiles (I am a bad mom) He is 15 lbs and 24 inches, and is doing very well. He is rolling over like crazy and laughing and cooing and singing. He loves napping with is Dad. You can't break his gaze when he watches his dad play guitar and sing. He is so much fun to be around and I love seeing his personality more and more. He is becoming a little Momma's boy which I love and hate, but he still will let anybody hold him (for now). He is so interested in eating real food...which isn't surprising seeing as how much his parents love to eat. This lady at church pinched his cheeks and said sarcastically, "It's a shame his parents don't feed him." It cracked me up. His stomach is so sensitive, he is always spitting up especially on dad, but obviously something is sticking. I made some babyfood from our apricots, he loves it. He also has tried squash, applesauce and of course rice cereal. I will post more pics in the next few days.

3 comments:

JasonDebbie said...

What cute chunky cheeks!! Its funny because mckenna started out so much fatter when she was born and has slowed down and now is 14lbs. She doesnt really like baby food very much, she doesnt seem to understand how to eat it, I guess I'll have to keep trying. Stone is a cutie pie!

. said...

He is huge! And so so cute. BTW your hair looks good. I love that feeling of cutting off blah hair, feels so fresh and clean.

jenica said...

he is the cutest baby ever. really. i love that pic of the two of you. ;-D

xoxo