Thursday, August 28, 2008

My New haircut and Polynesian night at Gardner Village





I was really trying to grow my hair out since I got married but I just couldn't stand it anymore...it was boring and ugly and falling out at an alarming rate. So my second cousin Shelbi cut my hair. I felt like I lost ten pounds...of course I can't get it to look as cute as she styled it, but so it goes. I am no ready to razor some more off and go a tad bit shorter, and piecier.

We have had a busy month plus...Day trips here and there another trip to California (those pics to come) We had a fun night about two weeks ago at gardner village. All the stores were opened until midnight and there was polynesian dancers, music, food, etc...Good weather, good times, and best of all I ran into my favorite roommate from freshman year at Ricks, Millie. She spotted me in the food court, I miss her southern drawl. She lives in Lehi now, so we are excited to get reaquainted. It is so fun to bump into someone when you wonder if you are ever going to see them again. Such a treat.

1 comment:

Baker Family said...

I cant believe you ran into Millie. I wish I could run into more friends from Ricks. I actually had a dream last night that I took a trip to Rexburg to eat at Craigo's and have their bread sticks.
Silly huh? I miss you. Next time you come to CA, call me. We can have a play date.