Sunday, June 29, 2008

Seeing some of my best girls



It was so fun to be in San Jose before I made my way into Hollister to watch my brother's three kids. I was able to see Aimee and her great boyfriend Kong (sorry no pics), then go over to Amber's parents to vist with her, Caira, and Christine and Brian and Tad. I have not seen Christine or Amber for almost a year. I was barely prego the last time I saw them and now I have an almost three month old baby. Time flies, but, I miss all of you sooo much.


Amber and I used to talk about our futures back in high school and I distinctively remember seeing two cute little surfer boys on the beach. One had the blondest hair like Amber and the other had brown hair brown eyes and olive complexion like me. (Note: I am the whitest I have ever been in my life including my mission, how very sad). Anyhow we joked that those were our future little boys. (Except mine will probably be a little snowboarder now that we live in Utah, or whatver he wants to be) Funny how true that day on the beach really came to pass. (Our boys couldn't look more different, unless maybe Stone was black or something).


p.s. I was not prepared to be in pictures, hence the greasy bangs. After seeing these pics I am even more motivated to lose the baby weight, at least 10 to be back where I started prepregnancy, but I want to lose a bit more. Any momma's have any good ideas to fit the workouts into there day? And if so, what helped you get into shape the fastest? I am no longer breastfeeding so I can no longer burn that many calories just sitting on my couch. Dang it! j.k.

1 comment:

JasonDebbie said...

Um, you forgot to mention me and how badly you wished I was there.:) I'm jealous of you, I wish I had been able to go home too. But I'll see everyone at christmas I guess. I can't believe how old brandon and tiffanis kids are, thats so crazy how time flies by.