Monday, June 16, 2008

I love my Ergo Baby Carrier



Spence and I received the best baby carrier from a family friend about a month ago. After trying slings and metal frame backpacks with other babies/toddlers I think this ergo carrier is the best one. The company was started by a mother in Maui unsatisfied with other baby carriers. You can find them online or in baby botiques. I can vouch that this carrier is amazing and for all you future mommas out there or those who plan to have more kids you should try it out. The best part is that the carrier is built to last from the infant through the the toddler stages. It was rated by the Parenting magazine as one of the 20 best baby products in the last 20 years. You also have the option of wearing it on your front, side or back. There is a hood to protect baby from the sun, rain, etc. or to even nurse discreetly. It pretty much rocks. I am definitely wearing it to the airport when I go back home this Friday.

1 comment:

. said...

I can't wait to see you two!