Sunday, March 9, 2008

Happy 1st Anniversary to us!


So last sunday was our first anniversary. It seemed like last year flew by, but at the same time it feels like we have been married forever. So much has happened to us in the last year from job changes, to getting pregnant, moving to Utah, etc. Changes, changes, changes...all definitely an adjustment but I would not have picked anyone better to go through this crazy life with. So Spence surprised me with a night at the anniversary inn, and we took no pictures at dinner because well it had been raining that day and he would not let me get ready, even though I wanted to look cute. So I only took pictures of Spence and of our cool country garden room. I will have to post those soon, but our other computer is on the fritz, so I just put up some old engagement photos that were on my laptop. My belly is a bit bigger than this time last year. I still feel great, so I think I will be jinxed with a horrible labor way past my due date. Hopefully not, but we shall see. Spence can't wait to be a daddy, he would have me induced today if he could. I am in that mixed feelings stage where I want the baby out but I am freaked out to have him and be responsible for another life, for the rest of my life. I feel like I am still so selfish to have a kid of my own, and wonder how my mother ever had six kids and did such an amazing job. Thanks for all your examples of being great mommies and letting me know that it is doable and that it is ultimately the best role in life you could ever have.

No comments: