Friday, March 28, 2008

Anxiously Waiting.....

Today is my due date...well the second due date they gave me. I feel like I am strapped with a timebomb across my belly...just waiting until it goes off, ( when I go into labor). I had no changes in dilation or effacement from my last appointment. But my belly is 40 c.m. and I gained another pound. The doctor said I am definitely BIG enough to deliver...so where are you baby boy? I kind of wish I was still working to get my mind off everything but it really has been nice to rest alot, which I did not get much of my whole pregnancy. Anyhow just wanted to complain. I know alot of you have been there. I have tried some of the "tricks" to induce labor...not happening so much for me. Oh, well. Hopefully the next time I post it will be a picture of Stone.

3 comments:

Olivia said...

I'm always checking this to see if your new little one is here. Good luck!

. said...

Yes good luck! I will send some birth vibes your way, not sure what that is but I will send some along anyhow.

My Dearest Rich said...

Brooke! Where is the little boy?! Is he here yet? We are all dying to see some pics of the little Buddha! Hope you are doing well....and hanging in there! I can't imagine you HAVEN'T had him yet!