Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Pregnancy Poses

Well I have been a horrible blogger, needless to say. I finally broke down and busted out the self timer on our camera. I am always waiting to take a picture of my belly when I am feeling cute but that pretty much only happens on Sundays, when I give myself more time to "clean up". Anyhow, my pregnancy tracker on the blog is about a week behind. I actually have 8 weeks and 2 days left. (Hopefully not longer) So Friday I will be 32 weeks. I can't believe I have 8 weeks of growth still ahead of me...ahh. This girl at work told me, "you already look like you are going to pop." I didn't know whether to be offended or not, I chose not too. Still getting used to my stomach being bigger than my chest and feeling really good when I can bend over to shave my legs. Spence actually helps me buckle my heels for church or zip my boots, when I just feel lazy. Hope everyone is doing well. I will try to be better with the blogging thing.

4 comments:

. said...

You look great! How sweet of Spencer, I can just see him helping you put your shoes and boots on.

JasonDebbie said...

I still think its weird to see you pregnant for some reason, i don't know why.:) 8 weeks seems so close yet still so far. I can't believe you can still bend over, I can't breath at all if I try and bend over, I'm so uncomfortable I want to kill someone! We need to do bog crap like buy a car seat and a new car to put it in, I tried to squeeze between the other 2 car seats to see if it would work and I coudln't even get my butt through at all. I'm sure you wanted to know that.

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures. I agree with Debbie in that it is weird to see you prego.(only because I have never seen you prego before). You look really good! Keep up with the self-timers. I love seeing pictures of little Stone (or baby boy Thompson) growing.

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Brookey, you look so cute! Congrats! I was sneakin around Jule's blog (she's so entertaining) & stumbled across yours. So fun to see what you are up to...we're expecting 6 babies this year. Life is good. Hello to your folks.