Thursday, January 17, 2008

I hate being sick!

I have been such a slacker adding any pictures in the last month. I brought our camera to San Jose and I did not even take any pictures the 3 days we were there during Christmas. And Spence and I have the most opposite schedules so some days I am lucky to see him an hour a day. I will post at least an updated "belly shot" very soon. I have tried taking one myself and it never comes out quite right.
Any one who knows me knows I rarely get sick especially the flu. I think I got food poisioning or something from Panda Express. I never crave chinese food, I really don't even like it that much but I was craving orange chicken. Within an hour or two I was sick. I have not thrown up for almost 7 years. (I take great pride in that). So my body was fighting the throwing up part for 24 hours and than I ruined my seven year streak. I was worried about the baby because I had lost so much fluid from my body. I have never been that sick in my life. I lost over seven pounds in less than 2 days. I started my pregnancy at 141 and was at 157 a couple days ago. This morning I was 149. The only time in my life I was not excited by a drastic weight loss. I am sure with my appetite I will be back on track very soon. Anyways I am grateful for my health and my husband staying home from work to take care of me and watch movies and go to the store about 4 times for me.

2 comments:

JasonDebbie said...

Holy cow I wish I lost that much weight in 2 days.:) I'm like a flabby cellulite girl now since I havent worked out in so long being sick and pregnant and stuff its nasty. Food poisoning sucks, spencer is so nice to stay home and take care of your nasty jacked up bodily functions.:)

BrookeandSpence said...

Well don't worry I am with you in the flabby department especially in the thigh and buttocks region. Very sad. Thanks for your help the other day. Hope the move goes well.