Monday, December 3, 2007

Kissimmee and our Western Caribbean Cruise

Our camera is acting crazy so unfortunately I only have a couple post worthy photos. I will put up more fun pics a.s.a.p. Debbie, here is the pregnant pic you have been asking for, about 3 weeks too late. I just started really popping out on our trip. It could have been all those buffets on the cruise. We all know Brookie can throw down at a buffet line, no self control, I tell you. I thought for sure I gained at least 5 pounds, but only gained 2. I was stoked. Spence and I walked everywhere since we ran out of cash for taxi fares. I tried not to complain too much. We stopped and had fun on the way. These may be the last vacation pics I see for a long time. I don't know the next time I will be able to enjoy my husband 24/7 alone for 10 days.
Enjoy the pics.

No comments: