Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The guy in the previous picture was so crazy, creepy, yet hilarious. While Spence was swimming he lays on his side in front of me and says in an accent, "You are beautiful. I wish I was your husband." I pointed to Spence and said sorry I have a husband already. Then he runs off and dives in the water next to Spence. He loses his shorts, like no big deal and proceeds to sing Spencer an 80's love ballad dedicated to us. He asked Spence is he wanted to box so I videoed them, but this is the picture I took. There is more to the story but lets just say he was creepin out quite a few people swimming, because he kept exposing himself periodically. We were the only ones still talking to him and he kept grabbing coral for us with his feet. Gotta love the crazies. More pics of the cruise.

No comments: