Monday, October 29, 2007

Sleepy nights

This is pretty much a nightly occurence for Porter and I. Spence caught us out cold while we were watching Pretty in Pink last night. I have never been a real night owl, but being pregnant I can dose off as early as 8 p.m. I let Spence pick out all the movies now because I never make it after 20 minutes or so anyways. I'm hopeless, sorry Spence. Will I ever get any energy back? Maybe this is just a preview of a mom's life except they are tired all the time and don't get the sleep they need and deserve. Fun times ahead.

2 comments:

. said...

Brooke you remind me of my mom, only she never makes it past the previews of a movie.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the sleeping through the movie club! I have been in that club my whole life. Thanks for the pictures.