Monday, October 29, 2007

The inside of our Casa

Per request of Amber I have some photos of the inside of our house in all it's glory. I thought maybe I should tidy up before I take pics, but this is the "real thompsons". Anyways we have three other bedrooms one empty, one full of boxes/storage, and one really messy one which is near our bedroom. That room has all my old wicker furniture and we will transform to the baby room in the next few months. The house could almost be a duplex with two bedrooms and a full bath and functioning kitchen on each side. It is a one story house and kind of narrow...and the backyard is kickin. A good party hosting backyard. By next summer I hope to take down some of the wallpaper and paint to give a more modern look for cheap. My parents were great and tore off the extremely old carpet in our bedroom to reveal a beautiful wood floor. And no more pink drapes in the bedroom. It did not bother my color blind husband, but I am happy to have a matching bedroom now. One room down....a few more to go.

No comments: