Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Seeing old friends and meeting some new ones


I got to meet and hold this adorable bundle Liam and see Christine very briefly. Doesn't he have the best nose, it reminds me of the Who's from Dr. Suess. How can you not love that sweet face.

Christine looks amazing after just having her baby. Wish I could say the same, oh well. Merrick is sporting his high waters ha. He is about two months older but he looks like a giant compared to L

Mrs. Pedrotti my next door neighbor meeting Merrick. I used to walk to her house and visit with her and play with her 5 cats (I used to be an animal person I guess : ) when I was a little kid. She loves kids and always wanted more but she was only able to adopt one back in the day. Such a neat lady. I will miss seeing her familiar face.

Bille was so nice to drive from S.F. and hang out and go on a walk one afternoon. I met her adorable daughter Nico for the first time, and fell in love.

No comments: