Friday, March 6, 2009

Sugar House Park


A few days ago it hit about 67 degrees in S.L.C.
So of course we had to go to the park. Sugarhouse park is one of the better parks near our house. There is a huge pond, ducks, streams coming through the park and two parks for kids. There is huge fields for soccer, football, volleyball, etc and of course it wouldn't be Utah without a bunch of joggers. We had a fun time and Spence got to come too. Stone liked everything except being by the little waterfall of the stream. He usually loves water but I think the "rushing water" scared him. I hope we have more days like this soon.




He went down by himself about three times, it was so cute.





1 comment:

Tiffiny said...

I LOVE Sugar House Park! I have so many fond memories of that place from growing up a Utard. (No Offense... I mean it very endearingly!) And Stone is getting so big! Teeth? When did those spring up? I can taste those sugar cheeks of his from here. Miss you guys & love you!