Monday, April 14, 2008

A few pictures at home of Stone




Stone sleeps so much during the day, it is tough to get a picture with his eyes open. He is a tough little guy. He slept through his circumcision and when they pricked his foot and squeezed out all this blood to test for jaundice. He has huge hands and feet, and so we think the name Stone definitely fits him. The nurses kept joking with me and saying what a dark baby he is and if Spence was really the dad. Spence is half yaki (sp?) indian and half irish and he picked up all the recessive jeans from his birth mom. So we definitely got a olive skinned baby for now...they change so much. I know for sure he has my ears and nose, and Spence's lips and dimple in his chin. We are so excited to be a family.

7 comments:

JasonDebbie said...

Wow he does have nice olive skin, hell grow up to be a cute guy, I wish I was darker skin instead of butt white!

KatieFisher said...

Congratulations! He is so handsome-but with two beautiful parents how could he not? How are you feeling? How was labor and delivery? Is he a good baby so far? We are so happy for your family!
With Love,
Jarrett & Katie Fisher

Emily Marie said...

He is so precious! congratulations u guys!!! Ur going to be such a good mommy!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If ossible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aparelho de DVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aparelho-dvd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Olivia said...

I'm so happy for you!! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!! Can you get a cuter baby. I can not wait to squeeze that little buddy. He is so precious. I love his hair. Saxon is jealous!

Brooke said...

he looks so teeny. and super cute. congratulations!